The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to help create and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns for SALIX and offer support for our U.S based sales team.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. The successful candidate will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts support SALIX’s sales team in creating engagement of prospects and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the SALIX’s Sales Team. The Marketing Coordinator is the key point of contact and must be able to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
How You Will Do It:
· Create and execute marketing campaigns (Email, social media posting, industry media, Google Adword campaigns, etc).
· Write case studies, emails, newsletters, blog posts, social posts and press releases as requested
· Develop and implement lead generation campaigns and promotions
. Includes training and managing a list generation team in Kenya
· Create prospect lists of target companies and individuals that fit the demographics of a potential buyer of SALIX’s services
· Manage Constant Contact – update various lists and create email campaigns
· Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral
· Event and sponsorship coordination
· LinkedIn company page maintenance and posting
· Website maintenance utilizing WordPress (update information as needed, posting releases and job postings, bios, etc.)
· Compose biographies for employees to be utilized in proposals and presented to clients
· Assess market opportunity in key areas, competitive landscape, customer needs and positioning of products
· Prepare and share status reports on marketing efforts and campaign performance in connection to sales
· Establish clear channels of communication with stakeholders across the company including marketing and sales to determine product needs and requirements
· Proof and edit across multiple platforms and in multiple markets
· Format documents in Word and PowerPoint to meet our standards
· Excellent writing skills
· Positive Attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to support the organization
· Creativity and problem-solving
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Strong knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
· Good understanding of market research techniques and principles
· Experience with online communications, including e-mail marketing and website content management
· Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
· Demonstrated experience with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Outstanding organizational and project management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
· Effectively balance changing demands, dynamic schedules, and function under pressure within tight deadlines
· Ability to solve problems, think strategically and maintain a high level of attention to detail
· Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
Minimum 1-year relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.