Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
F&B Controller Job Responsibilities
1. Ensure up to date cost price of all food & beverage items availability to ensure careful purchasing.
2. Keep an up to date record of all departmental monthly expenditure of items to ensure strict budgeting
3. On a daily basis receive from stores, the goods received note and analyze as specified in food & beverage procedures.
4. Carry our spot checks on bin cards.
5. Prepare daily kitchen food cost and submit to the Executive Chef for analysis.
6. Periodical checks on the value of the restaurant food as compared to posted food totals by the cashiers
7. Maintain an up to date list of all cost / prices, ensure that all the cost / prices measure and advice on variations.
8. Ensure daily stock takes in bars and give the required information to the Finance Manager / Hotel Accountant.
9. Inform Finance Manager of all over budget costs and discrepancies in procedures.
10. Participate in monthly Departmental stock take activities.
11. Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balances reports.
12. Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the F&B Controller Job