To strategically lead and plan for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance.
Reports to : Chief Executive Officer Department : Human Resources Key Result Areas : 1. To coordinate with all Heads of Department in planning and forecasting for the workforce required involving skills, numbers and positions in accordance with the business objectives.
2. To manage the recruitment and selection, induction and orientation programmes in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
3. To develop and coordinate processes that ensures effective implementation of the staff development programs in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
4. To develop and implement a performance management system and entrench a performance culture in accordance with business objectives.
5. To coordinate the management of staff welfare and wellness programmes in accordance with HR strategic plan.6. To manage industrial relations, disciplinary and grievance machinery in accordance with the code of conduct and HR manual.
7. To lead the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in accordance with world class practices.8. To coordinate management of staff salary and benefits in accordance with the business objectives.
9. To develop and manage effective employee communication processes and tools and accordance with business objectives.10.
To provide advise on all matters related to human resource management to all levels in the organization in accordance with the HR Manual and Uganda Labour Laws.
11. To establish an appropriate corporate culture that allows employees to develop behaviours that are in line with organizational values and support the achievement of organizational goals in accordance with the company mission vision and values.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor Knowledge / Qualifications and Experience