Document Controller manages, oversees and ensures the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate.
1. Document Controller willperform a type of document storage duties. This may involve scanning documents,copying documents, physically or electronically filing documents, organizingdocuments and ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft ordestruction.
2. Handle the retrieval ofdocuments as directed by employees or clients
3. To ensure all technicaldocuments are collected and registered in system
4. Prepare ad-hoc reports onprojects as needed
5. To ensure revised documentsare accessible
6. Check and edit incoming technicaldocuments and prepare for distribution
7. To log document requests andto help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
8. Collaborate and communicatewith managers and project leaders regarding project related specifications.
9. Coordinate all activitiesrelated to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents,drawings, and commercial correspondence.
10. Goodcommunication skills and the ability to work well with others (in particular,establishing and maintaining employee relationships) are essential.