Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
1. Sell products to customers according to company price.
2. Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
3. Meeting sales targets.
4. Promoting new products and any special deals.
5. Advising customers about delivery schedules and after sales service.
6. Recording orders and sending details to sales office.
7. Give feedback on sales trends.
8. Keep proper reports of transactions.
9. Responsible for vehicle, goods and official manpower in the allocated sales vehicle. 10. Good Customer Relationship Management through visits / customers and calls where necessary.
11. Confirm documentation for cash sale and ETR Machine and receiving Cash from Customers
12. Bank all Cash received from Sales in respective Bank Accounts and / or M-Pesa platform / service.
13. Ensure that all sales done is posted via Company system all the time.
14. Obtain a payment receipt confirming all sales done.
15. Conduct field survey to study and analyze the market
16. Assist in promotional development (Marketing)
17. Transport products to customers and distribution centers and ensure timely delivery.
18. Inspect vehicle for mechanical and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance.
19.Plan routes and meet delivery schedules as advised from time to time.
20. Document and log work periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel / toll receipts if applicable.
21. Comply with driving rules and regulations (weight, route designation, and parking) as well as with Company policies and procedures.
22. Collect and verify delivery instructions.
23. Report defects, accidents or violations in a timely manner to the Supervisor and Insurance department.
Valid driving License
Certificate / Diploma in Animal Health Sciences
Experience in van sales of FMCG
Age : 25-40