1. Filing of the statutory returns i.e. NSSF, NHIF, VAT, PAYE, Catering Levy e.t.c
2. Reconciliation of Bank, Payables and receivables.
3. Preparing monthly management accounts.
4. Posting of daily transactions e.g. Invoices, Receipts, banking, e.t.c.
5. Preparing annual trial balances, Financial Statements.
6. Filing documents in the relevant files date-wise
7. Reporting to the directors on the financial position of the company
8. Maintaining fixed asset register
9. Maintain stock records
10. Create internal and implement proper control systems, both financial and otherwise.
11. Any other job assigned by the directors.
Key competencies / requirements
Location : South Coast
Our client in Leisure, Tours and Travel industry is seeking to recruit an Accountant to provide financial information by maintaining, reconciling accounts and preparing financial reports.