Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Work closely with management to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights for decision making.
2. Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
3. Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
4. Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources and generating reports.
5. Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make data evaluation process more flexible and accessible across data sets
Skills and Qualifications
1. Diploma in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
2. Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
3. Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
4. Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
5. Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS
6. Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Interested candidates should send their CVs on or before 13th December, 2019.