Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for preparing and mixing all types of drinks; alcoholic and non-alcoholic; to the guests according to the prescribed service rules and standards.
Prepare daily bar inventory and sales report. Handle cashiering tasks when assigned. Responsible for turning over the sales and the report for the day to the Head Cashier.
Maintain clean and sufficient operating equipment.
1. At least Vocational diploma in any discipline. Certificate or diploma in Bartender is highly desirable
2. Minimum of 1-2 years in bartender experience
3. Good knowledge in various kinds of drink and beverage.
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills