Responsible for receiving, stocking, and issuing all materials and supplies for the operation and maintaining inventory control.
Experience 3-5 Yrs
Educational Qualification Any bachelor degree with relevant study
Salary : KSH 30,000-40,000
1. Maintainreceipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
2. Receive,unload, and shelve supplies
3. Ensureadequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stocklevels and maintain inventory control
4. Coordinatethe handling of freight, the movement of equipment, materials
5. Knowledgeof proper bookkeeping and inventory management
6. Familiaritywith standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouseenvironment
7. The abilityto make inventories for all the items and keep records for all the supplies
8. The abilityto maintain proper system for the items log.
9. Orders,receives, checks, and stocks materials and supplies as purchased.
10. Inspectdeliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting forreimbursements and record keeping
11. Purchasesstandard stores items and verifies the acceptability of all material.
12. Maintainsadequate levels of supplies and materials.
13. Inspects,maintains, and reclaims material for return to stores inventory when possible.
14. Disposes ofexcess material when necessary with assistance of supervisor.
15. Reconcilesstores inventory with Accounting on a monthly basis.
16. Conductsrandom cycle inventory counts monthly.
17. Processesinvoices and updates material records through input to computer inventorysystem and interaction with Accounting.
18. Maintainsaccurate records of all supplies and materials.
19. Keeps logof fuel usage and print monthly fuel report.
20. Maintainssecurity of warehouse and storage areas.
21. Promotespositive internal / external customer relations at all times.
22. Deliversmaterial to various locations when necessary.
23. Promotesgood housekeeping and safe work habits in the store at all times.