We are seeking an experienced a Senior Strategy Associate to lead the Future Initiatives.
Ourclient a manufacturer and distributor of organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein are seeking accomplished, driven individuals who will makesubstantive contributions to the organization revenue.
They are currentlyseeking an experienced a SeniorStrategy Associate to lead the Future Initiatives Team tooptimize existing, as well as develop and implement new revenue projects,channel / streams.Role Dimensions :
Role Responsibilities :
1. Support the Future Initiatives team by leading strategyand implementation projects related to a )the identification of additional revenue streams through adjacent products andservices and b ) the optimization ofthe current business model for existing products and services
2. Work in collaboration with the Director of FutureInitiatives to determine prioritized work streams, project scope, and requireddeliverables.
3. With support from manager, lead projects from inceptionto completion, which will include gathering and analyzing information,formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicatingrecommendations
4. Develop strategic and analytical frameworks to pilotand operationalize opportunities to optimize revenue streams through existingchannels and / or new channels and through partnerships.
5. Define key evaluation metrics to determine whichrevenue generating initiatives should be prioritized based on costeffectiveness, feasibility, and opportunity for scale.
6. When required, develop quantitative models and / orframeworks to support project analysis and recommendations, and proactivelyleverage data to identify risks and opportunities within projects.
7. Drive improvements in customer insight by combiningexisting data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptionsdeveloped through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customerfeedback.
8. Collaborate closely with Sales, Logistics, New Products& Services, and Finance, design and implement tests that generate thenecessary data to make strategic decisions about our growth plan.
9. Support the development of the partnership engagementstrategy.
10. When relevant forprojects, develop and own relationships with external partners to support ouroverarching project goals, including commercial venders, INGOs, designers, etc.
11. Independentlymanage schedule and set project timelines, communicating project bottlenecksand delays are prioritizing when required.
12. Continuouslyidentify areas for team or organizational improvements.
13. Manage theoperational and capital expenditures related to specific projects.
14. Actively engage indiscussions across the organization, listening and respecting the opinions ofothers and asking thoughtful questions.
15. Support the growthof the team by regularly seeking and giving actionable feedback from / to yourmanager and colleagues.
16. Leadproject-specific work planning activities, including determining key activitiesand setting relevant project targets.
17. Implementprofessional development activities as identified and designed by your ownmanager for the Future Initiatives team /
18. Contribute to aculture of innovation, learning, and productivity
1. 3+ years ofexperience, preferably from a leading audit and finance company or strategyconsulting firms or capital advisory firms.
2. Degree inFinance and / or Business related course.