Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in pharmaceutical technology
Level : Entry level
Experience Lengt h : A minimum of 6 months
Work Type : Full time
Salary : Applicants to state expected salary in application
J ob location : Nairobi, Nakuru & Mombasa(applicants to state their preferred place of work)
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level Anticipating needed medications and supplies Placing and expediting orders & Verifying receipts.
2. Responsible for removing short expired drugs from the shelves while ensuring the rule of FIFO is followed when dispensing and selling of stocked items from the pharmacy.
3. Adhere to infection control policies and protocols and standard operating procedures
4. Prepare daily reports per directives.
5. Adhere to the Dangerous Drug Act regulations.
6. Give out prescription medication
7. Measure medication
8. Label and give instructions for medicine
9. Work with other colleagues as a team
10. Perform other duties as directed by management.
11. Conduct weekly stock counts
12. Monitor storage condition and Checking of expiries
13. Arranging drugs in a required manner.
14. Dispensing drugs
Essential Skills for the Pharmaceutical Technologist