Be responsible for SACCO’s day-to-day booking keeping and accounting, proper records for Sacco Management Reports and auditing process.
1. Payroll& Petty cash management, Petty cash reconciliation & Vouching / filing
2. Preparationof statutory payments, Tax administration, Compliance checks & licensing.
3. Controlof cash transactions, Checking of monthly revenues and expenditure trends
4. Ensureadherence to Company procurement process
5. Compiling& reconciliation of general ledger
6. Managementof all Digital Sacco’s daily financial transactions
7. Receive,verify and bank cash, cheques and money orders forloan repayments, record all cheques drawn, including cheques to payment tomembers.
8. Keepcustody of cheque books and provide accountability to the Operations managerfor drawing of all cheques.
9. Ensurethat all cash balances are well maintained by using the cheques register.
10. Provideweekly report to the Manager on the affairs of the cash balances.
11. Ensurethat all cash transactions involving the co-operative expenditure are properlyauthorized
12. Carryout any other duties connected with cash transactions as instructed by theOperations Manager.
13. Ensurethat all Society creditors are verified and paid on time
14. Safeguarding& protecting the Digital Media Sacco’s confidential information
15. Ensuringthere is credibility & integrity of all financial documentation