Today, 09 : 28 Ad ID : 1604267 KES 30,001 - KES 45,000
Mombasa Mombasa Details Employer Minfra Kenya LTD Company Industry Construction Work Type Full time Job Level Executive level Minimum Qualification Bachelor Years Experience 5 years Application Deadline 2019-12-14 Description
Salary Currency : Kenyan Shilling
1. Document Controller will perform a type of document storage duties. This may involve scanning documents, copying documents, physically or electronically filing documents, organizing documents and ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft or destruction.
2. Handle the retrieval of documents as directed by employees or clients
3. To ensure all technical documents are collected and registered in system
4. Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
5. To ensure revised documents are accessible
6. Check and edit incoming technical documents and prepare for distribution
7. To log document requests and to help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
8. Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders regarding project related specifications.
9. Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
10. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others (in particular, establishing and maintaining employee relationships) are essential.
Document Controller manages, oversees and ensures the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate.