We are looking for a Talent Acquisition and recruitment Consultant to develop and implement sourcing and employer branding techniques that will help us recruit talented employees.
Talent Acquisition Consultant responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates’ performance in interviews and assignments.
If you have proven you can creatively attract talent and improve candidate experience, we’d like to meet you.Ultimately, you will ensure we attract, hire and retain high-performing employees.
1. Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential clients
2. Interact with professionals on niche platforms and meet clients in their respective offices to discuss on potential recruitment opportunities
3. Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen potential candidates through liaising with hiring managers to understand each positions requirement
4. Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
5. Send recruiting emails and follow up with clients
6. Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
7. Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
8. Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
9. Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
10. Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
Qualified candidates are asked to send their applications detailed CV-Hardworking Go getter candidates are asked to apply.
Smart Competitive commission apply