To provide comprehensive technical Nursing services in the clinics and wards.
1. A Certificate in Nurse Aid.2. At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a busy environment.
3. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
4. Computer literate and good reporting skills.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Knowledge of Hospital’s Health and safety Policies and procedures
1. Assist in delivery of the following services as allocated by a Registered Nurse; Showering,bathing and sponging, Repositioning, pressure area and skin care, Hair shaving and nail
care, Mouth care, Eye and ear care
2. Change and make up occupied and unoccupied beds.
3. Assist in collection and record of clinical data as allocated by a Registered Nurse
4. Promote and maintain a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, staff and
5. Ongoing cleaning of clinical equipment and working surfaces (trolleys, stretchers, wheel
chairs), preparing treatment / procedure / delivery rooms prior to use.
6. Maintain inventory of equipment such as ripple mattress, wheel chairs, stretchers and
stock take of toiletries, linen and other items used by the patient.
7. Report all observations and concerns about the patient to a Registered Nurse
8. Document all patient responses to direct care / assistance given in the Patient Assistants
Care Plans and progress notes.
9. Accompany patients who have been discharged or referred out of the facility
10. Assist in emergencies
11. Assist in administrative duties such as photocopying ward forms.
12. Provide assistance to Medical and Nursing staff
Required education : Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience : 2 years
Required languages : English (Spoken : fluent Written : fluent)