Our client in the FMCG sector across multiple verticals, is currently hiring for the following : HR Manager
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare and update HR reports.
2. Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
3. Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
4. Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
5. Analyse training needs in the organization and design employee development, training programs.
6. Advice managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity.
7. Identify staff vacancies and recruit on basis of requirement discussed with the department head.
8. Provide staff with information about policies, job duties, wages and opportunities for promotion.
9. Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
10. Maintain updated, proper records and compile statistical reports concerning personal staff related details.
11. Calculate payroll and necessary deductions for staff and inform finance on final commuted list.
12. Administer & maintain proper systems of leaves, sick offs and absenteeism, keeping in mind the busy.
13. Oversee talent acquisition and responsible for recruitments of senior, mid, junior management and skilled workforce.
Send your CV (in MS Word format) with the subject title referring to theposition applied for, alongside a 1 Pager on how you meet therequirements for the interested position.
Deadline for submissions is 8 July 2020. No phone calls please.