Job Description for post of Construction Sales Executive to be based in Nairobi, Kenya
• To overall be responsible for construction equipment sales & relationship management across Nairobi.
• Further lead a team and expanding reach to other regions across Cameroon.
• Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
• Identifying target customers, form the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
• Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services
• Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommend products after consultation with management
• Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close the transaction
• Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
• Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya
• Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business
• Organising various client events as directed by management
• Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by the management.
• Constantly upgrading and staying up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars.
• Monthly fixed salary based on experience and last salary drawn in addition to travel & mobile reimbursement as per actuals.
• Quarterly incentives based on achievement of Sales target after confirmation.
Background / Previous Companies
• Similar experience in Construction Equipment Sales is required from one of the local companies below:
o Ganatra Equipment - JCB
o Mantrac – CAT
o Panafrican Equipment – Komatsu
o Car & General Equipment
Application Deadline is 17th November 2019