1. Diploma in Medicine and surgery2. Registered by clinical officers’ council.
3. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
4. Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
1. Attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may beand prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
2. Whenever necessary, with the approval of Director of Clinical Services, carry out
investigations and prescribe non-stock drugs.
3. Issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
4. Assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital
5. Attend to work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from
6. Report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in
his / her area to the immediate superior officer.
7. Mentorship and supervision of clinical interns.
8. Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
9. Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
10. Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and
well-being of patients.
11. Represent the department / profession / team at meetings and conferences as appropriate.
12. Seek advice and assistance from the consultant / clinical director / employer with any
assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope and professional competence
in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance.
Required education : Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience : 2 years
Required languages : English (Spoken : fluent Written : fluent)