To drive alternate channel sales in the region and push sales teams to meet and exceed Sales Targets for PUBH, Agro, Animal Health, Oxides .
Knowledge and workexperience in geographies outside Kenya would be an added advantage.FMCG / Hospitality / HORECA experience would be preferred, Public Healthexperience would be added advantage
1) Monitor and control theSales Targets very closely to pick up issues, investigate and provide countermeasures
2) Ensure targets from vansales in the region are met and reconciliation is done with zerodiscrepancies.
3) Be updated and share with concerned on theevents and happenings in the market, abreast all updates on the FMCGscategory and market trends.
4) Monitorand manage the Customer acquisition process, vet all the new customeraccounts based on customer profile, infrastructure, capital available,location etc.
Ensure Marketexpansion through actively establishing new accounts & retaining existingones.
5) Bring the outside in perspective by givingsuggestions and ideas to the NPD team on the need of new or modified products
6) Provide training on the products existingand new to the team, to keep the products relevant in the market at all times
7) Regularly updateinformation on competitors, new product launch, product performance in thevarious markets
8) Possess rich marketintelligence data to understand the market share, competitors’ approach,opportunities and threats for the business
9) Accurate information onthe slow and fast moving items in the market and the prevailing price trends.
10) Plan all marketingactivities, creation of campaign and the POP material after taking inputsfrom field for approval from the HOD
11) Manage the customercomplaints and take actions, do root cause analysis and take correctivemeasures in conjunction with other stakeholders.
Use of CRM for complaintsregistration
12) Ensure all debts arecollected on time and collection targets are met.
13) Provide training,mentoring and supervision of team to ensure high performance, skillupgradation and leadership development
14) Analyze and evaluate teamfeedback on CRM and weekly report sent to HOD.
15) Adhere to ISO standards as set by thecompany for continual improvement of the company and the department, failureto which will be disciplined on.
16) Monitor the Sales targetsfor every member of the team
17) Allocation of companytransport to the team members, approve the fuel and other expenses afterthorough verification
18) Set goals for team ontime, aligned to business objectives
19) Provide on the jobmentoring and identify training programs & developmental interventions toenable higher team performance.
20) Conduct regularperformance reviews and give timely feedback.
21) Connect and engage withteam for higher motivation and retention.
22) Conduct MonthlyPerformance Conversations with team members
Approve route plans and appointments for Field Agents and ensure theycarry out their visits effectively