Job Summary and Responsibilities
Assists Sales manager to sell hotel rooms, food & beverages and function space; assist to identify lead markets, lead clients and promote the hotel.
Other relevant tasks are : 1.Supervise Sales staff as per sales policy and practice established by the Sales and Marketing, Corporate Sales & Marketing and the hotel.
2.Reports the manager on sales effort progress and bookings.3.Reports on confirmed and anticipated bookings for forecasting purposes.
4.Directs sales executives to contact potential business leads, keeping control of heavy booking dates.5.Cooperate with Rooms & Guest Services, Reservation, and Banquet Department
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant
2. Minimum of 3-4 years sales experience in a similar capacity,
3. Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
4. Result-Oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
5. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal