BURN is seeking a Commercial Director for the Horn of Africa, who will be responsible for BURN’s entire commercial operation in Ethiopia.
Somalia, Djibouti, and Sudan. The position is responsible for balancing immediate resources, ROI, and long-term potential of the new countries that BURN expands into.
The Commercial Director’s key deliverables will be growing total regional revenue and profit and achieving 75%+ market share for BURN.
ROLE RESPOSIBILITIES :
1) Commercial Operations : Manage strategy and operations for all BURN business in the Horn of Africa
2) Top-Line Revenue Growth : Achieve top-line growth through geographical expansion, demand generation, and product line growth
3) Team Management : Recruit, manage, and build capacity of Horn of Africa country teams including Country Managers, Sales Managers, Activators, support staff and others as the team grows. Oversee staff’s KPIs.
4) High-Level Relationships : Generate and manage high-level relationships with government, industry organizations, and distributors
5) Reporting / Forecasting : Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts. Produce excellent regular reports on strategy and execution (monthly and quarterly)
6) Collaboration : Coordinate between BURN’s Horn of Africa teams and HQ market intelligence, admin, and senior management teams to align Horn of Africa strategy, operations, and procedures with rest of company
7) Brand : Establish, build and protect BURN’s brands in the Horn of Africa in order to make BURN a staple brand in the region
8) Marketing : Manage BURN’s marketing strategy and ensure the execution of an aligned set of marketing activities across the region
9) Distribution : Build and manage a network of wholesalers and retailers across the region
Essential Requirements :
Desired Requirements :