Reporting to the Accountant, the successful candidate will help the Accounts Department to dothe duties of accounting nature with the team in the delivery of services efficiently andeffectively.
1. A Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management - Accounting Option.2. At least CPA 2 Holder.
3. MUST be QuickBooks literate.
4. Comfortable with computer applications
5. Customer friendly.
6. Ability to multitask
7. Transparent and honest
1. Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.2. Proper handling of petty.
3. Petty cash disbursement.
4. Preparation of daily detailed cash analysis.
5. Daily posting of the cash sales in the QuickBooks system. Upon approval of the daily cash
analysis by the chief accountant.
6. Posting of petty cash expenses in the QuickBooks system.
7. Preparation of sales reports
Required education : Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience : 2 years
Required languages : English (Spoken : fluent Written : fluent)