Civil / MEP / Electrical engineer plans, executes and oversees various construction efforts in the construction field and applies engineering principles.
1. To checkplans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
2. To ensurethat all materials and manpower are used as per specifications and agreedtimeline
3. Resolvingtechnical issues with client’s representatives, suppliers, sub-contractor andstatutory authorities
4. Liaisingwith the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensurecompliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
5. Day-to-daymanagement of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labourforce and the work of any subcontractors.
7. To have strong knowledge inHSE standards and practices
8. To understand engineeringestimation
9. Develop and review of complexengineering calculations
10. Review design inputs and engineering drawings
11. Supports in billing and payment collection
12. To submit weekly report to the line manager regularly
13. Coordinates with Architects / draftsman / designers in preparation ofAs-built drawing and design drawings.
14. Supports procurement team to arrange material by negotiating suppliers
15. Weekly / monthly activity planning
16. Goodcommunication skills and the ability to work well with others (in particular,establishing and maintaining good employee relationships) are essential.