Our client in the FMCG sector across multiple verticals, is currently hiring for the following : Human Resource Business Partner with Industrial Relationship experience.
1. Build HR function, which operates as a true strategic partner and value driver for the business with a focus on total people-business integration to strengthen the talent-management capabilities.
2. Involve in business forecasting, establishing business ROI (potential value addition) and executing progress that could be directly tied to future and current business success ensuring the HR Strategy is aligned with business strategy of the organization.
3. Develop appropriate HR policies to ensure employment legislations are met across the organization keeping in mind to promote equality & diversity across the organization and critically assess internal & external influences.
4. Provide resources and build relationships with focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
5. Working as an internal partner for key stakeholders within human resources function, including developing departmental and company goals.
6. Developing HR function objectives and benchmarks that align with company’s mission and objectives.
7. Communicate frequently with departmental and executive stakeholders to understand the unique needs of the organization.
8. Develop predictive strategy, reporting, planning and operations in Kenya.
9. Ensure that departmental goals and KPIs are clearly defined and monitored in coordination with Head of Departments.
10. Provide support across the organisation in the form of policy development and enforcement, benefits, and compensation.
11. Design effective training plans and do training impact assessment to improve overall efficiency of the organization.
12. Provide direction to Trade Union relationship to foster effective working relationships across the organisation.
Send your CV (in MS Word format) with the subject title referring to the position applied for, alongside a 1 Pager on how you meet the requirements for the interested position.
Deadline for submissions is 8 July 2020. No phone calls please.