Our client, an innovative professional services firm, is currently looking to hire a Consulting Executive, Analyst.
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
Experience Level : Mid level
Experience Length : 2 years
You will be :
Coordinating and organizing :
Primary Target : Business clients;
Facilitators and Business Coaches (both internaland external);
Venue acquisition, administration and smoothcoordination of venue staff;
Any other suppliers for the desired purposeimproving and changing their clients’ businesses.
In the Analyst role, you will be :
Collecting, Analyzing and Interpreting businessinsight data derived from client business. This will be followed by preparingpresentation of the findings.
Along the way, you'll get the opportunity todevelop strong leadership, problem solving, and people management skills.
Coordinatingdepartment procedures and activities for staff (both internal andexternal).
Managingthe calendar of the EDD (Entrepreneurship Development Department) head.
Managingthe BC (Business Club) calendar of events for clients.
Trackthe progress of the individual BC clients and well as the collectiveclass in session.
Sendingout communication regarding BC activities, classes, and coachingactivities.
PreparingLearning / Class materials for the BC sessions for clients.
Managementof the BC department supplies (training material and aids).
Bookingconference rooms, class venues, taxis, couriers for the internal staff whoneed to travel and serve clients at their sites.
Coordinatecollections and payments from BC classes and coaching sessions with theFinance and Administration department.
1. Preparing tool (on-line and offline) which areused in capturing insights about the BC client businesses.
2. Collect data derived from the above-mentionedtools (on-line and off-line).
3. Client data analysis and interpretation.
4. Preparation of the presentations which presentthe data analysis and interpretation findings.
5. Report writing in regards to the departmentalclient engagement.
1. Experience in event organizing (Training andConferences).
2. Experience in basic facilitation / training skills.
3. Experience in public speaking
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Business Administration orany other Business related degree.