Today, 04 : 48 Ad ID : 1604253
Project Engineer-Civil / MEP / Electrical
Mombasa Mombasa Details Employer Minfra Kenya LTD Company Industry Construction Work Type Full time Job Level Executive level Minimum Qualification Bachelor Years Experience 5 years Application Deadline 2019-12-14 Description
1. To check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
2. To ensure that all materials and manpower are used as per specifications and agreed timeline
3. Resolving technical issues with client’s representatives, suppliers, sub-contractor and statutory authorities
4. Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
5. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
7. To have strong knowledge in HSE standards and practices
8. To understand engineering estimation
9. Develop and review of complex engineering calculations
10. Review design inputs and engineering drawings
11. Supports in billing and payment collection
12. To submit weekly report to the line manager regularly
13. Coordinates with Architects / draftsman / designers in preparation of As-built drawing and design drawings.
14. Supports procurement team to arrange material by negotiating suppliers
15. Weekly / monthly activity planning
16. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others (in particular, establishing and maintaining good employee relationships) are essential.
Civil / MEP / Electrical engineer plans, executes and oversees various construction efforts in the construction field and applies engineering principles.