To provide psychological counselling to survivors of SGBV, participate in GBV prevention and response activities among refugees, other forced migrants and host communities.
1. Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Counseling Psychology or an acceptable related field required.
2. Experience working with survivors of GBV or in a related setting is an added advantage.
3. Experience working with an NGO / Humanitarian field is an added advantage
4. Strong analytical and report writing skills.
5. Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
6. Good team player with excellent multi-cultural interpersonal skills able to exercise diplomacy, flexibility and assertiveness.
7. Technology Awareness. Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet / intranet services, library sources etc
Required education : Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience : 6 months
Required languages : English (Spoken : fluent Written : fluent)